PC and Network Support
Your computer network allows your employees to accomplish the tasks necessary to your everyday operations. When a computer or your network isn’t working as it should you have a problem. We understand that uptime and reliability are very important and are here to help keep things running smoothly or fix them when problems arise.
Support Experience Meets Clients!
ITI Canada offers comprehensive PC and Network Support, on-site or remote. Perfect for any size business or technology project.
Our support services include:
- Network Design, Setup and Support
- PC and Server Repair and Replacement
- Managed PCs
- Software Packaging
- Network Security Analysis
- Backup and Recovery Services
- Disaster Recovery Analysis and Planning
- PC and Server Cleanup, including Virus and Spyware Removal
- Microsoft Exchange Corporate Email Service
ITI Canada’s team of talented IT professionals can help you with all your server needs. From consultation to installation to maintenance and support, we’ve got you covered.
We’re here to help you get the most out of your technology investment and to keep your business running smoothly. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
PC and Network Support Benefits
Lessen the Hassle of PC and Network Support
Get a Quote for PC and Network Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, we employ the highest standards of security, backup and installation practices. Including the following:
- A detailed inventory of all hardware and software on the network, including license information. This allows for tracking when upgrades or maintenance need to be performed and ensures that the latest patches or updates are available when needed.
- A backup plan for data protection, including both hardware and software, to ensure data is not lost in case of a system failure or attack.
- Strong passwords and 2 factor authentication is used for network access points to prevent unauthorized access.
- Maintain server firewalls to protect the networks from outside threats such as viruses, hackers, and malware.
- Perform regular security scans on the network to identify and address any potential vulnerabilities before they become a problem.
The most common issues we encounter are related to system and network performance, hardware failures, software compatibility, data recovery and backups. We also help troubleshoot issues related to security, user access, and connectivity. Other common problems we come across are related to virus and malware removal, file corruption, and system crash events. In addition, we provide assistance with software installations and upgrades, as well as setting up new accounts and user profiles. Finally, we often help with hardware configuration, network setup, and printer or scanner issues. All of these tasks are important to keep your system running smoothly and securely.
Troubleshooting PC and network issues remotely can be done by using remote control applications such as TeamViewer or LogMeIn. These applications allow a technician to connect to your system and control it as if they were sitting in front of it. This allows the technician to view information on your system, run tests and diagnostics, and take corrective actions. Additionally, the technician can provide support though webchat or phone call to assist you.
No worries! We provide effective PC and network support to users in different time zones by having flexible hours and staff in different locations in Canada. Our flexible hours allows for emergency calls when we are not usually operating.
PC and network support technicians face a number of challenges when providing support to users. Firstly, it can be difficult to pinpoint the source of an issue remotely, due to the lack of physical access. Secondly, there can be a language barrier if the user or technician are not speaking the same technical language. Thirdly, it can be difficult to diagnose issues when users are not familiar with their system and network configuration.