Since our company was formed in 1985, ITI has successfully completed projects for a wide range of technology platforms, from mainframe and micro to web and mobile, including Microsoft, Oracle, Java, Mainframe, and Open Source. We are dedicated to maintaining up-to-date competencies in both new and established technologies. To accomplish this we look to our staff of professionals, as well as to our strategic corporate partners.
Below is a sample of some of the larger projects for government and private sector clients that ITI has been involved in. These projects include the design, development, implementation and continued support of the applications as well as providing Cloud-based Hosting in some cases.
- FIGARO System for the British Columbia Ministry of Justice - manages information related to gambling, licensing, policy, and enforcement.
- SSIA and RAN Systems for the Alberta Solicitor General - manages security licensing under the Security Services and Investigators Act.
- Documents and Records Management System for the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- LRA application for the Manitoba Registrar of Lobbyists - manages registration for Lobbyists in the province.
- Rent Roll System for Randall North Real Estate Services – manages property rentals, renters and rental payments.
- Sheriff Inventory Management System for the British Columbia Ministry of Justice Sheriffs tracks, searches and reports on sheriffs, firearms, tasers, body armor etc.
- IRIS System for Consumer Protection BC manages licensing for the provincial industries that they regulate.